WELCOME TO GRIPPA SOCKS
The first few steps are the some of the most important in children's lives... give them a great start with Grippa Socks!
Grippa Socks are designed and manufactured in the UK with the care and health of the child's foot at its core.
Grippa Socks are the ONLY slipper socks approved by The College Of Podiatry - This means that you can buy and use the socks knowing that "The UK's leading foot health experts approve this product".
The fantastic design means they continue to fit your children's feet as they grow - without compromise.
- Easy on : Gather up and pull over foot.
- Stay on: "Fold-to-Fit" support band is folded down to the ankle bone - providing excellent support and fit. No bulky seams to get in the way.
- Keep warm: Finest cotton loop pile holds in warm air and provides great cushioning.
- Good grip: Non-slip silicone mesh sole gives great grip and movement
- Superb support for the growing foot and ankle
- Great for maintaining foot health and movement.
- Silicone mesh grip sole helps with stability on smooth surfaces.
- Cushioned cotton comfort provides insulation and moisture absorption.
- Fit is never compromised - each time Grippa Socks are worn, they fit.
- Cotton provides great comfort, wear and washing.
- The wide toe section allows the natural and vital development of toe and foot muscles and movement.
- Essential for travel - as they keep feet warm and protected especially when in aircraft.
- Brilliant as presents and gifts as they will fit, and come in great designs.
One size fits up to foot sole length 20 cm
From 6 months, 1 year, 2 year, 3 year, 4 years, 5 years up to UK 1, Europe 33, USA 2
74% Cotton, 15% Nylon, 11% Elastane
Care: machine wash at 30ºC, do not tumble dry